Price and Availability
OnePlus Pad is available in two variants — 8GB+128GB and 12GB+256GB priced at Rs 37,999 and Rs 39,999 respectively. The OnePlus Pad is available in a Halo Green colour possibility. The Android pill can also be bought on-line from Amazon.in, Flipkart.com, OnePlus.in and the OnePlus Store app. Customers too can acquire the pill offline from the Oneplus Experience Stores and make a choice Reliance and Croma Stores.
OnePlus Pad release provides
- Buyers can get an rapid bargain of Rs 2000 at the OnePlus Pad, on acquire thru ICICI Bank Credit Cards, Debit Cards and EMI transactions on OnePlus.in, OnePlus Store App, Amazon.in, Flipkart.com, OnePlus Experience Stores and make a choice spouse retail outlets.
- Up to twelve months No Cost EMI ranging from Rs 3166/month at the OnePlus Pad, on acquire the use of main bank cards on OnePlus.in, OnePlus Store App, Amazon.in, Flipkart.com, OnePlus Experience Stores and make a choice Reliance and Croma retail outlets .
- Buyers would additionally get a unfastened Folio case value Rs 1,499 on pre-orders on OnePlus.in, Amazon.in, Flipkart.com, Selected OnePlus Experience retail outlets, Selected Reliance and Croma retail outlets, preorders will get started at 12:00 PM IST on twenty eighth April.
- Under the OnePlus Xchange Program, patrons save an extra Rs 5,000 at the trade of OnePlus smartphones or Rs 3,000 at the trade of make a choice smartphones and capsules.
- RCC-linked tool contributors can avail of an extra Rs 2000 bargain at the acquire of the OnePlus Pad by the use of the RCC advantages phase on their OnePlus smartphone. This be offering is legitimate from 25 April, 2023 for a restricted time frame.
OnePlus Pad specs
Featuring a curved body and a swish, light-weight design, the OnePlus Pad comes bundled with the OnePlus Stylo and the OnePlus Magnetic Keyboard Folio case. With its 11.6-inch display boasting a answer of 2800×2000 pixels and a variable refresh fee of as much as 144Hz, this Android pill helps Dolby Vision for an immersive visible enjoy.
Running on an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset and as much as 12GB of RAM, the OnePlus Pad is to be had in two garage choices, 128GB and 256GB, running at the Android 13 OS with the corporate’s customized OxygenOS 13.1 interface.
The pill includes a 13MP rear digital camera with an LED flash and an 8MP front-facing digital camera, in addition to quad-speakers optimized through Dolby Atmos era. Additionally, the OnePlus Pad is powered through a 9510mAh battery, which helps 67W SuperVOOC rapid charging for fast and handy energy replenishment.