The Indraprastha Gas Ltd (IGL) on Saturday greater CNG costs in New Delhi and its neighboring towns of Noida, Ghaziabad and Gurugram because of a upward push within the enter worth. Used broadly in auto rickshaws, vehicles and buses within the nationwide capital, CNG will now retail at 79.56 in line with kg in Delhi.
Among its satellite tv for pc towns, CNG worth used to be hiked to 82.12 in line with kg in Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad, whilst it retailed at 87.89 in line with kg in Gurgaon
“Due to increased input gas cost, wef, 6 am on 17.12.2022, @IGLSocial revises CNG retail price,” the fuel company tweeted from its authentic deal with.
Latest CNG costs in different towns:
- CNG worth in Rewari is 89.57 in line with kg.
- CNG worth in Karnal and Kaithal is 88.22 in line with kg.
- CNG worth in Muzaffarnagar, Shamli and portions of Meerut is 86.79 in line with kg.
- CNG worth in Ajmer, Pali and Rajasamand is 89.83 in line with kg.
- CNG retail worth in Kanpur, Fatehpur and Hamirpur stays unchanged, IGL said.
The costs of CNG and IGL cooking fuel piped to family kitchens within the nationwide capital had been ultimate hiked in October as the federal government raised herbal fuel costs by way of 40 in line with cent to a file USD 8.57 in line with million British thermal unit from October 1.
Natural fuel, which is extracted from beneath the earth’s floor, is transformed to compressed herbal fuel (CNG) for operating cars and piped to family kitchens for cooking. It may be used to generate electrical energy and manufacture fertilizer.