South East Central Railway Update : Indian Railways has began the paintings of enlargement and service of a few of its railway strains. South East Central Railway is doing engineering paintings with Pre-Interlocking and Non Interlocking on the zonal stage for this. Due to which the site visitors has been blocked.
New Siding Line paintings began
Non-interlocking paintings has been completed for laying new siding line at Kanhan station of Nagpur Division of South East Central Railway. Due to this, the motion of trains operated from Ajmer, Jodhpur, Bikaner and Bhagat ki Kothi in Rajasthan to Puri in Odisha and Bilaspur in Chhattisgarh is being affected.
Services of Nagarpur department will stay closed
Captain Shashi Kiran, spokesperson of North Western Railway says that non-interlocking paintings is occurring for laying new siding line at Kanhan station of Nagarpur department of South East Central Railway. Due to this those railway services and products will probably be affected, see.
This teach will stay canceled (from the beginning station)
- Train Number – 20823, Puri-Ajmer (Puri-Ajmer) teach provider will stay canceled on 08.08.22 and 11.08.22.
- Train Number – 20824, Ajmer-Puri (Ajmer-Puri) teach provider will stay canceled on 11.08.22 and 16.08.22.
- Train Number – 20813, Puri-Jodhpur (Puri-Jodhpur) teach provider will stay canceled on 10.08.22.
- Train Number – 20814, Jodhpur-Puri (Jodhpur-Puri) teach provider will stay canceled on 13.08.22.
- Train Number – 20845, Bilaspur-Bikaner (Bilaspur-Bikaner) teach provider will stay canceled on 06.08.22 and 11.08.22.
- Train Number – 20846, Bikaner-Bilaspur (Bikaner-Bilaspur) teach provider will stay canceled on 09.08.22 and 14.08.22.
- Train Number – 20843, Bilaspur-Bhagat Ki Kothi teach provider will stay canceled on 08.08.22 and 09.08.22.
- Train Number – 20844, Bhagat Ki Kothi-Bilaspur teach provider will stay canceled on 11.08.22 and 13.08.22.
Also learn –
Akasa Air: The adventure of the primary business flight of Akasa Air starts, see the provider release
Bangladesh Petrol Price Hike: Petrol worth larger by means of 51.7 % in Bangladesh inside 24 hours, executive gave explanation, see what’s the price